WCEA-2018, kuala lumpur, malaysia
The conference committee includes active and senior researchers and professionals from the reputed institutes and industries around the world. The conference will provide a platform to the academicians, scientists, engineers and industrialists to interact and share the advanced knowledge on frontier topics of theoretical and applied engineering, technology and research.
WCEA - 2018 is jointly organized by Asian Society for Research in Engineering Sciences (ASRES) and SPJ Centre for Multi-disciplinary Research (SCMR). SCMR works on research and industrial problems from different disciplines of engineering, science and management. ASRES offers a common platform to the people from academia, industry and research organizations for mutual interaction on topics of multidisciplinary interest.
The congress will include topics from the following tracks and allied areas:
1. Advances in Civil Engineering and Applications
2. Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Applications
3. Advances in Production Engineering and Applications
4. Advances in Aerospace Engineering and Applications
5. Advances in Electrical Engineering and Applications
6. Advances in Electronics Engineering and Applications
7. Advances in Computer Science and Engineering, Networking and Applications
8. Advances in Information Technology and Applications
9. Advances in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering and Applications
10. Advances in Chemical Engineering and Applications
11. Advances in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering and Applications
12. Advances in Bioscience, Bioinformatics, Biomedical and Bioengineering
13. Advances in Petroleum, Mining and Minerals Engineering
14. Advances in Energy Generation, Utilization and Management
15. Mathematical Modeling and Applications
16. Numerical Modeling, Simulation and Applications
18. Engineering Optimization and Applications
19. Advances in Pure Sciences and Applications
20. Advances in Engineering Education
21. Research Agenda
All submitted papers will undergo a process of peer review and papers accepted for presentation in the conference will be published in the conference proceedings having an ISBN Number, which will be indexed with major databases. Conference proceedings can be downloaded from the website of the conference from the day of the conference.
Authors of the papers registered with the conference will be invited to extend and revise their papers for publication in different issues of the current volume (11th volume) of International Journal of Engineering Sciences (ISSN 0976 – 6693). Authors will receive a PDF copy of their published paper for their record. Authors can obtain hard copy of the issue of journal containing their paper by paying a small amount towards printing and postage charges. Authors may see instructions for submitting the paper on paper submission page of this website.
Draft paper submission deadline : 15 October, 2018
Acceptance communication: Within one week of submission
Final paper submission deadline : 5 December, 2018
Standard registration deadline : 15 November, 2018